Are you a business owner in manufacturing-heavy Santa Fe Springs, CA? Finding skillful tech support near Santa Fe Springs is harder than finding it near LA. Discover why and how this affects prices.
There are lots of tech support companies that say they’re the best. However, there are some things these companies won’t advertise on their website.
Here are five things Managed IT service providers won’t tell you about their business.
- They’re Not Really Near Santa Fe Springs – There are quite a few tech companies with landing pages that indicate they’re in Santa Fe Springs, CA. The truth of the matter is that very few managed IT service providers are actually in (or even near) Santa Fe Springs. Some aren’t even close, residing in the Inland Empire or South Orange County. If your managed IT service provider is far away from you, they’ll add travel expenses somewhere in their bill. Their priority will always be what is easier, local and closer to them. So you may find delays in service and emergency call requests.
- Managed IT Is Not Always the Solution – Santa Fe Springs largest business is Vons with 858 employees. Large businesses like Vons require managed IT services. However, not all companies need monthly monitoring and tech support. Some smaller businesses just need help when something goes wrong. Unfortunately, some managed IT service providers try to downplay break-fix services, even though they provide outstanding value for many businesses.
- Many Smaller Tech Companies Don’t Provide 24/7 Support – In major markets like Los Angeles and New York, there are larger tech companies that provide round the clock support. However, in the suburbs of Los Angeles, many tech companies only have 1-2 people on staff. What happens when that key person goes home, goes on vacation or gets sick? Basically, you don’t have access to your tech support team in case of an emergency. It’s difficult to find a local company that provides 24/7 support, although you won’t see this fact advertised on too many websites.
- Small Teams Have Holes in Their Tech Knowledge – There’s a lot to know in the world of IT and tech support. For example, you have to know software like Microsoft, Cisco, Network Plus, and C++. Also, it’s vital to know things like QuickBooks and Excel because businesses use this so often. Larger IT and tech support companies have more knowledge on their staff. If one person doesn’t know something, there’s a good chance someone else will know it. Also, larger companies can often attract better talent (that’s certified) because they have more funds.
- Customer Is Not Always King – There are a lot of tech companies around Santa Fe Springs. Not all of them have a substantial amount of Yelp reviews you can look at. When this happens, you have to trust their website copy for information about them. They may have great customer service, or, they may have poor customer service. If it’s the latter, you won’t hear about it from them.
How to Find the Best Santa Fe Springs Managed IT Service Providers in Santa Fe Springs
Where do you start looking if you want a managed IT service providers or cloud services in Santa Fe Springs? Your instinct may tell you to do a Yelp search for “managed it services” in Santa Fe Springs. Unfortunately, no result on the first page brings up a business in Santa Fe Springs (if you check each entry, you’ll see none of the companies are actually in Santa Fe Springs).
The same is true if you type in “managed service providers” in Santa Fe Springs. Zero results on the first highly-indicative page.
Fortunately, there are great IT companies near Santa Fe Springs. Our customers agree that Global IT is one of the best. We’re a large tech support company and a top choice for Santa Fe Springs business looking for managed IT service providers. We have 100% 5-star ratings on Yelp, and we’re located in Whittier, which is right next to Santa Fe Springs. Also, we’re larger than most of our competitors, we provide 24/7 service, and all our techs are certified.