In order to transfer a domain away from Global IT, you will have to complete the following steps:
- Ensure all administrative and technical contact information is up to date.
- Request a Global IT administrator to turn off/cancel Protected Registration or Private Registration, if applicable. (Included with administrative fee*)
- Once requested a Global IT administrator will verify the domain is unlocked. (Included with administrative fee*)
- Initiate the domain transfer through your new domain registrar.
- If applicable, request an authorization code from Global IT (Included with administrative fee*)
- Authorize transfer with your new registrar.
- Receive email notification from our registrar.
- Your new registrar will receive email notification from Global IT registrar of the transfer’s acceptance or rejection
*$35 administrative fee